ESF seeks a highly-motivated beginner IP Legal Assistant. Training will be provided.
Primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working with the firm’s attorneys to prepare and file applications, and other electronic filings in the United States Patent and Trademark Office;
- Processing and handling client correspondence;
- Communicating regularly with clients, both U.S. and international;
- Preparing all reporting and status communications, correspondence and other documents, for attorney review;
- Monitoring status of deadlines in docket to ensure deadlines are met;
- Maintaining electronic files;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly bills; and
- Other administrative duties as required to ensure smooth operation of practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2 years law firm experience;
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- Strong communication skills;
- A proactive approach;
- Detail-oriented work ethic; and
- Excellent follow-up skills.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com for consideration.