ESF seeks a Junior IP Legal Assistant to join the administrative team. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
ESF serves a diverse client base, which includes small start-up companies, academic institutions, and Fortune 500 companies having some of the world’s largest IP portfolios. This client base values our knowledge, experience, and commitment to their objectives. The firm atmosphere is a low-stress but hard-working environment where you can balance work and non-work activities and responsibilities.
• Receives incoming PTO documents;Prepares relevant reporting letters, forms and corresponding documents for attorney’s review;
• Maintains electronic client files;
• Performs document preparation, including but not limited to:
o Reporting letters
o Missing parts documents
o Dictation or document corrections
• Prepares and oversees uploading of electronic filing of PTO documents;
• Review docket with attorney on a weekly basis;
• Provides telephone backup to the Receptionist;
• Assists other staff as needed/requested;
• Enters foreign invoices into TABS on a daily basis;
• Enters PTO or other distributions into TABS as incurred;
• Prepares monthly invoices for review by attorney;
• Finalizes and prints invoices and forwards to client by appropriate means for each client; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, some college required
Experience and Skills Requirements
• Minimum of 1-2 years of IP law office experience;
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
• Solid word processing/data entry skills; and
• Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- 401k matching
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Firm sponsored LTD/Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly wellness activities
- Complimentary Parking
- On site café and walking access to Rio Restaurant District
To apply, please submit your resume and compensation requirement to Nikki Korson, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.