ESF seeks a polished and professional Receptionist/Operations Assistant for immediate full-time employment. This position entails not only maintaining the “front of house” appearance, but also requires operations assistance in running the office as a whole. Full-time employment entails a 37.5 hour work week (9am-5pm M-F) with no anticipated overtime.
Candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people.
Desirable candidates should have:
- A high school diploma ( Note: Preference will be given to candidates possessing a 2 or 4-year degree;
- 1-2 years of professional/office related experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; and,
- Typing Speed of 60wpm.
Receptionist duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and visitors in reception area;
- Answering and routing telephone calls to appropriate attorneys and staff (multi-line);
- Maintaining inventory and ordering of office and kitchen supplies;
- Monitoring the use of equipment within the office;
- Coordinating necessary facilities repairs;
- Tidying and maintaining the conference rooms, reception area, supply closets, and kitchen; and,
- Operations and administrative assistance as needed for the Firm Administrator.
Our firm boasts:
- An excellent work environment;
- Competitive benefits;
- Monthly staff wellness initiatives; and
- A great work/life balance atmosphere.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com for consideration.