This role is an integral part of the case team designed to support the attorneys and/or patent agent(s) of the firm to achieve the desired legal path for clients.
• Receives incoming PTO documents;Prepares relevant reporting letters, forms and corresponding documents for attorney’s review;Maintains electronic client files;
• Performs document preparation, including but not limited to:
o Reporting letters
o Missing parts documents
o Dictation or document corrections
• Prepares and oversees uploading of electronic filing of PTO documents;
• Review docket with attorney on a weekly basis;
• Provides telephone backup to the Receptionist;
• Assists other staff as needed/requested;
• Enters foreign invoices into TABS on a daily basis;
• Enters PTO or other distributions into TABS as incurred;
• Prepares monthly invoices for review by attorney;
• Finalizes and prints invoices and forwards to client by appropriate means for each client; and,
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, some college required
Experience and Skills Requirements
• Minimum of 1 year of office experience;
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
• Solid word processing/data entry skills; and
• Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- 401k matching
- Health Club Reimbursement
- Firm sponsored LTD/Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly wellness activities
- Complimentary Parking
- On site café and walking access to Rio Restaurant District
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to our recruiting team at email@example.com.